Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Thing #23

I can't believe I am finished. I am grateful to have gained exposure to new technologies at a less frenetic time for my department. I thoroughly enjoyed learning about many of the numerous free programs that are available via the internet. I subscribed to Learning 2.1 and discovered that there are actually 52 "Things" and counting. Learning 2.1 link - http://explorediscoverplay.blogspot.com/
Working in a University Library, it is so important for all employees, especially in my department to keep up with cutting edge technology. Thank you to Maryland Libraries for implementing the Learning 2.0 program and to my department manager for pulling us out of the technological "Dark Ages". I now have "blog fever". I have an overwhelming need to gain more knowledge and figure out new gadgets and programs. Completing the aforementioned tasks was a multimedia nerd's delight.

No comments: